Monday, June 21, 2010

Here it is.....

Oh! here i am sitting in my room after receiving the best mail in 2-3 years or may be 'ever' received.......

No! it is not about george bush or pamela anderson or stock market mantras.....it is about me...!!!!!

Cant disclose what is it exactly about coz am not blogging to tell everyone whats happening in ma life but for the expression of my feelings, my thoughts.....

This feeling, that i have right now is of success, is of getting what i really wanted for a long time, a feeling of achievement, a sense of satisfaction and excitement about what follows next......

I see a life filled with light ahead....a journey just made more interesting, more adventurous, more uncertain but revealing......I am loving this moment.....i hope and pray, future is better than what i can envisage right now.....

I can go on and on about the moment..............but will thank you for now!!!......

5 comments:

  1. Thats unfair dude...can't u give us a clue

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you the luck for whatever u've hoped for sir....
    all the very best.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a mystery to me too.. but am already excited....let it just happen abhi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i can understand it little bit,,,nyways
    happy for you n wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i hav an idea...Mr.Crazy..lol

    ReplyDelete